Last year it was all about skirts. I haven't totally given up on them, but checkout my new favorite things to make for Clara and any little girl. Both are so quick and easy to make, partly thanks to my serger, that I'm even more crazy about making them. On Saturday I made 4 of the head scarves and a shirt for my niece, Elli. Elli looked so cute I could hardly stand it!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
It's All About Shirts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
oooh la la! Marianne, you crafty queen! Those are the most adorable shirts EVER! I think my girls need some!
(Cute cute girls too!)
Darling Darling shirts!! So cute. Love the scarves too.
I think Mera could still get away with this look. I might have to try it...if I ever get a machine before she's too old for little girl shirts.
What? What happened to your machine?
Post a Comment