I guess it's about time I posted something. A week ago on a Saturday morning Joel and I told Noah we had some work to get done (which was responded with a moan), but when we finished we would all go ice fishing. His attitude changed pretty quickly. Joel and I have never seen Noah work so hard before. It was great motivation! Clara was very excited to go too, and ever since she has been telling me every day that she had fun ice fishing. It was my first time ice fishing, and I have to say that when I first walked out onto the ice it felt very strange, like I was going to fall through any moment. Luckily no one did, and we all had a good time.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Ice Fishing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow, what fun for the kids! I will definitely be advocating ice fishing in the future...you know, for Ty and the kids. Not for me.
How fun! Although that picture of you says I am not to impressed that I am out here in the cold! hehe :)
Post a Comment