Sunday, November 7, 2010

Slacker

Just call me Slacker. I have now become a blogger that only blogs once in a while. Never thought that would happen. Maybe it'll change, I don't know. For now, here are some highlights:

The Halloween costumes this year were a roaring success. Not to brag or anything, but I am quite proud of them. The kids wearing them are pretty cute too.




YEE-HAW!!


This picture is from the Tree House Museum "The Haunted Woods." The kids got to go on a quest and meet characters from stories. Here they met Sleeping Beauty and her prince. Noah is closing his eyes because the prince didn't want them all watching while he kissed Sleeping Beauty. So cute!


The next two pictures are from Noah's school carnival. It was so fun to watch Noah with his school friends. They all thought it was so cool to see each other outside of school.



This last picture is Clara's favorite face to pull. She just thinks she is so scary! Occasionally she'll do it when in a situation where she doesn't know what else to do. When in doubt, scare people. It's a good rule of thumb.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Brag it up, Marianne! Those costumes are adorable! (and you're not bragging, by the way)

Kim said...

You're not a slacker- I am! I finally just updated my blog after 8 months! I'm not sure how I got so behind, but I'm back! I love your pics :)

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I love the Halloween costumes. You have some amazing skills!