Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sew it Seams






You are presently having the privilege of viewing the first four items in my very own ETSY STORE! I'm having "sew" (hee hee) much fun making skirts that I decided to see if I could make some money at the same time. They're a dime a dozen, but I'm hoping someone will fall in love with my skirts as much as I have.

My store is called Sewitseamsbyme (not quite as creative as I thought it was). Check it out!

P.S. Is anyone else's blogger being weird? My pictures come up as code, but show up as real pictures when I post. I'm glad it still works out, but it's a little annoying.

7 comments:

Roberts' family said...

They are darling. I love them. Is there anyway you'd make one in a big girl size (me ;) )? You are incredibly talented!

Marianne said...

Thank you and yes! Just make a request for a custom skirt and get me the measurements, the style or color of fabric you want and the style of skirt! I make strip skirts too. I just haven't gotten one on the store yet.

P.S.- Can you send me another invite to your blog?

Sharlee said...

SO creative. I like those new two bottom ones. I'm glad you're going for it and I hope it's a success!

Speaking of success, I added a pudding mix to Emmett's birthday cake mix and it was soooo divine. Mmmmm. Thanks for the tip!

Andrea said...

Well, you already know how cute I think they are. But just in case you forgot: They are SOOOOooooo cute. Like the cutest things I've ever seen!

And blogger has been doing that to me for months now. It is annoying.

Today it wouldn't even LET me upload a photo. Dumb.

Ashlee said...

Those are so darling Marianne. That's amazing that you are doing this for a business! What a leap and there is not a better woman in the world for the job. You have impeccable taste! (Haha name that movie!?) Every time I watch You've Got Mail, I think of you!

Lacey said...

Marianne...you are amazing! I want to buy one! I will soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!