Sunday, March 28, 2010

More Sewing Madness


I thought Clara looked quite adorable today at church wearing the new dress I made her. I may just make all her clothes from now on! Well, then again, I guess that's a bit extreme.

11 comments:

Erica said...

Wow you MADE this? You are amazing. What pattern did you use? I have only sewed two dresses for Libby and my mom helped (did most of the work) so I think that's pretty cool you were able to do that. She's too freakin' cute for words.

behoxer said...

Way to go Marianne. Way cute, plus I love the face Clara's making! We need to get together soon!

Heather Tew said...

so stinkin cute!! Both the dress and Clara....way to go!!!

Unknown said...

Love Love Love it! You'll have to tell me where you got the pattern.

Marianne said...

I just got the pattern at Wal-mart. I think the brand is New Look.

Kim said...

So cute! I am excited to make a skirt for Kristen. I haven't been on your blog for a while- I love the pictures of Clara with the boots. What a cutie!

Sharlee said...

That's such a cute picture! She did look cute and it was so fun to see you lastnight.

Liv said...

I had a watermelon dress as a little girl and loved it so much. How awesome that you're able to sew such an adorable outfit!

The Conders said...

Great job Marianne! They both look amazing, I am way impressed! Such a cute girl you have too!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! Where did you get that pattern?

Mat and Brooke said...

HOW. do you do THAT?? That dress is adorable!! And so is the girl in it!

P.S.: We saw Joel at Olive Garden tonight...made us miss your cute lil family. :( Tell him thank you for treating us to a delicious meal!