Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Love This Girl

She loves her harmonica she got for Kindermusik, and as you can see, Noah's Burger King crown.
This is what I caught her doing one morning. What a nut case! (Or as she says, "Nut Dase!")
Isn't there a Dr. Seuss character that walks on all fours while wearing boots? For some reason, she made me think of Dr. Seuss. Maybe because they're both silly.

I love messy face smiles.
I love this girl!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

So do I.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!! I love the boots on her hand and feet. All she needed is a trunk and she would look like an elephant!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

What a sweety. She has an adorable smile. I've been wondering about the Kindermusik program. Where do you go for the classes? I would love some more info on their program.

Singinmame said...

A little late for the comment, but she's so cute. She looks so happy. I'm glad she's well. :)