The other day I showed Noah how to use the camera, and he went about the house snapping pictures.


These are just a few of his pictures. The rest were stunning images of the carpet, the wall, the piano, a picture of Jesus (which I thought was cute that he'd take that)- all of which were blurry, by the way. He was so proud of himself and said, "Let's put them on our blog!" I didn't say anything, hoping if I didn't acknowledge him he'd forget his request.
Then I saw
this post by the Meanest Mom, and I decided I would post his pictures like he asked. After all, it was a little bit cute. I'm actually feeling bad I deleted most of them. But, I have no doubt he'll get a hold of my camera again some time.
5 comments:
Those are actually AWESOME! I am always trying to get a new perspective, and these have that so perfectly and innocently. I often wonder what it's like to be a little kid, and these show things from a little kids' point of view. I love them. Like, really love them. And that he wanted to post them on "our" blog - priceless.
LOL! I did that when I was little I got a great shot that made my nose look ginormous!
That's pretty cool to see things from his perspective. Love the cute legs in picture #3.
Marianne- How are you? My little guy has discovered how to use the camera too and some of the pics are hilarious! I need to put a couple on my blog. Cute Halloween costumes. You are such a good mom and good example! :) Hope you are well. Thanks for sharing the adorable things your kids say and do.
Those are really cute. I love to see their perspective. I have a scrapbook layout in Aaron's book from when he was about 3 or 4 and took a bunch of pictures. Ben loves to take pictures, too. He actually takes some really good ones!
Post a Comment