Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Switch-A-Roo

You may have noticed that my blog is no longer private. I decided to change it back so more of my friends can view it. Hopefully this wasn't a bad decision.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Yay! Now I can see when you've updated! I'm sure it will be fine.

Steph said...

Yay!! I'm so excited, I've been wanting to see your blog for awhile now! :) I love your latest posts, Clara's gotten so big and that table is so cute!!

Andrea said...

It WASN'T a bad decision. Trust me.

Anonymous said...

I haven't had any problems so far. I just make sure that I don't post anything with to much information (address, etc...)

shanl said...

I just did the same thing. It was so lonely not getting any comments! And no fun besides. I hope those stalkers don't notice me. . .

Marianne said...

Shanl- I missed my comments too! It's amazing the boost a comment or two on your blog will give you.

Ruthie said...

Yay! I kept meaning to send you a msg on facebook to invite me since i didn't have your email, but obviously kept forgetting. :)