Monday, April 20, 2009

Priceless

Mini arm chair: $40
Children's book: $10
Witnessing the cutest thing in the entire world: priceless

This chair was one of those things I absolutely could not resist buying, and these pictures tell you why. I probably shouldn't have spent our money on it, but I have absolutely no guilt for doing it.

I had to include this photo capturing Clara's favorite past time of late. Very feminine.

8 comments:

The Conders said...

Priceless is right! Those pictures are adorable! That chair is irresistable!

Monica and Stephen said...

I love that chair. Where did you get it?

Marianne said...

I got it at Big Lots! I always forget how much I love that store. I need to go there more often.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest chair ever!! I think it is worth every penny you spent!

Andrea said...

That chair is awesome! I don't think anyone with a little girl would be able to resist it.

Kim said...

That is so cute. I love the chair. I love her latest pastime, too.

Unknown said...

Totally worth it! So SO cute!

Steph said...

Love love love the chair!! And I bet she loves it too, I've gotta get me one of those!!

(Where'd you find a chair like that?)