Writing these introductions is not one of my favorite things. But if you're interested in things that are, I will tell you. I love my God, my husband, and our 4 kids. I love music, which is why I got a degree in teaching it and singing it and why I became a licensed Kindermusik educator. If you don't know what that is, feel free to ask. I also love Jane Austen, murder mysteries, quilting, baking, eating, and lots of other stuff. Our family started out in Utah, went to Arizona, then back to Utah, and now we're in Texas. I'm pretty happy with my life.
I think I would actually give it 3 1/2, but I rounded up. I had no expectations of this book and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It's a little bit dark, but it has beautiful themes. It would be a good book for a young girl to read who might have issues with the way she looks because it's all about how true beauty lies within. There's also a very nice love theme and not the romantic kind. The main character, who oddly enough is an object (don't think I've ever read a book where the main character and narrator is an object but it worked very well), discovers that love really does exist and it is more powerful than anything. There's also forgiveness and redemption woven in. It was a nice story and a quick summer read.
6 comments:
Oh, she IS a darling, isn't she? How's the writing going? Have you had any major break-throughs? Or just break-downs - that's what I have.
She's beautiful!
She is so adorable. I love the peek-a-boo pics.
You caught some really sweet moments on camera! Good job. She's so sweet.
Oh! I love her. And you. :)
She is so cute!
Post a Comment