Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Once There Was a Snowman Small, Small, Small

We got a little bit of snow here on Monday, and Noah was so excited to play in it. All he could think about was making a snowman. As soon as he got an opportunity, he was outside going to work. He was a bit limited because of how little snow there was, but that didn't stop him. He made them all by himself too.


They were more like snow babies than snow men. This one is actually the biggest of the three he made. The other two looked like they were born a little prematurely.

Clara had so much fun discovering snow for the first time. She didn't care how cold it was (at first). All she wanted to do was walk around in that neat white stuff on the ground. It was so cute.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest snowmans I've ever seen. :-) I like them much better than the big ones and plus it takes a lot less work. :-) Peyton is absolutely in love with the snow too shoes or not she is in it.

Andrea said...

You are a nice mom. Samera made snow men (mounds of snow with carrots stuck in them) on Monday, too, but I'm too lazy to get my boots on, trudge out there, and take a picture! I keep thinking since I got all sorts of pictures of ALL of Saylor's snowmen through the years I don't need anymore. I'm a jerk-mom, I know. I just detest the snow. I mean, it's beautiful and cozy - from INSIDE, but I don't want the stuff on me.

Anonymous said...

Noah is so cute and his little snowmen were the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!

Andrea said...

Just had to come over and tell you that I hear ya with Maurice's jeans! I discovered them a year ago, and am wearing them as I type this very message. This year they have added a smaller size, but last year when I bought these, 1/2 was their smallest, and it is a little too big! Such a delight! Plus, they are cheap, and they carry "short" sizes. It's a win/win! The only thing is that each style is completely different, as far as sizing goes, so don't count on wearing a "0" across the board. You have to try everything on.

Sharlee said...

Premature snowbabies. Hilarious! That snow midget looks pretty darn good for a four year old's lone 1st attempt. Way to go, Noah!

Ruth said...

I love that mini snowman! So cute! :)

Our Paper Plates said...

You got snow! Awesome! :) Your kids are so cute..