Friday, November 14, 2008

A Lesson In Repetition

This is hilarious! This is one of those embarrassing moments that would make you want to crawl in a whole and hide forever. And by the way, I've actually done something similar to this, so I can sympathize. Enjoy!

Check it out here.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I remember doing that at the end of a telephone conversation when I was probably 10 years old. It's a lot funnier when someone else does it. Vain repetitions, what? You know you're vainly repeating when you can't say thankful, and beautiful day in the same sentence without closing with an, "amen." I am just impressed with how humbly she said those things. I wonder when it dawned on her what she had said.

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

That's great! It's like when you are talking to someone on the phone and say, "bye, I love you". I've done that a couple of times, luckily it's always been friends or family and not my boss or someone like that.