Sunday, August 10, 2008

After a bit of a dry spell...

I can't believe I've gone so long with nothing to post! I'm getting really tired of looking at the last think I posted. So, I was sitting here wracking my brain, trying to think of something that's blog worthy, and I remembered something that happened this morning. It's nothing much, but I thought it was pretty cute.

Noah's prayer this morning over breakfast:

"Dear Heavenly Father, I want to go to Grandma's house. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

How cute! I really wanted to make his prayer come true, but we couldn't today. We'll be going down on Wednesday, so he'll just learn that Heavenly Father doesn't always answer prayers immediately.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Ashlee said...

I did miss your posts, we miss you guys! Call me on Wed. We should hang out! I'll be at my moms teaching until 12:00 so maybe we could meet up! Or maybe you meant grandma orton??? LEt me know!

Andrea said...

yeah, movement from your side. I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you. Thanks for all the great book suggestions! I can't wait to read them ALL. I think Noah meant, "Dear Heavenly Father, I want to go to Aunt Andrea's house..." So what are ya waitin' for? :)

Monica and Stephen said...

That is so funny. It sounds like Kyle everyday. He always wants to go to someone else's house to play. I guess our house isn't too fun.