Thursday, July 3, 2008

Two Weeks and Counting...

I was sitting at the computer starring at my blog, tired of looking at my last post and wishing I had something interesting to blog about. Then, my foot started to tap to the beat of a favorite song-"Every Little Thing She Does," sung by none other than Mr. Sting and The Police, and it reminded me that I will get to hear them sing that song live at a reunion concert in two weeks from this Saturday. I am getting really excited! It is going to be a blast! They've always been one of my favorite bands, and, come on, who does not like Sting? He's amazing! I have so much admiration for famous musicians who are actually musicians. Sting is one of those. There isn't anything he can't do. And I know he's old, but he's pretty darn good lookin' too! Since our seats aren't exactly front row, I'm praying the zoom on our camera will do its job and get me some good pics. I can't wait to share with all of you my experience seeing one of my favorite bands.

2 comments:

Anneke said...

I think Sting looks like Joel in that first picture. No wonder you think he's handsome...

Sharlee said...

Lucky! How nice to have something so exciting to look forward to. I hope it will be all you ever dreamed it would be.