Monday, July 14, 2008

Strolling Down Memory Lane

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

My favorite memory of you is when you guys came to see us on Christmas day. It was so fun to have just your family (it's so much easier to really visit one-on-one) at our house and to get to know your cute kids a little better. We are so glad Joel found you, and that you love to play boggle...not to mention the fudge! Let's do it again soon!

p.s. I probably won't get around to doing this on my blog, so you don't need to worry about replying. It's a fun idea - I'm excited to come back and visit your blog to see what other people write.

Christianne said...

Hi Marianne - The thing I remember most about you is how fun you are to be around and how you make everything fun. And your laugh. We always loved having you at our house. :)

Unknown said...

I think one of my first memories was listening to you guys sing in church! You guys were beautiful. I remember Tyler and I saying that cute Noah is going to have every girl after him when he is older because not only is he so cute but he will have the best voice EVER! Oh...and I also remember that mouse! ahh! That was gross, scary, etc. etc. I remember you holding Noah out screaming. :-) We eventually did catch that thing and haven't had another mouse-capade since. Thank goodness!

Sharlee said...

I remember the night I met you when Joel brought you to Logan to eat at the Golden Corral. I was so glad that you were so friendly and beautiful (I was a bit jealous of your long golden hair). I was nervous to meat you because the last (and only) girlfriend of Joel's that I met was hard to mesh with and I didn't think she was Joel's type--it really worried me for a minute until he broke up with her (phew!) and met you. When you guys told us your love story back at Mom and Dad's hotel in Logan, I knew it was all meant to be and was so happy for Joel for finding the girl he deserved. You have been such a fun sister in law!

Our Paper Plates said...

My memory comes from EFY (of course!). Remember our group - "Not Sounding Brass, and Tinkling Cymbals" Ha! We had so much fun going crazy with our kids and teaching them about the gospel. I also remember how talented you are and sang while playing the piano. But most of all I remember what a caring, loving and accepting person you are! I feel so lucky I was paired with you!!!!