Friday, July 18, 2008

Noah and Clara Photo Shoot





I took the kids to get their pictures taken a few days ago. They turned out pretty cute. They would have been cuter if Clara would have smiled her big happy smile, but she absolutely refused to be amused by anything the photographer did. She was happy at least, but she would not smile. Noah loves getting his picture taken, but he's in the fake smile phase. She was still able to get some cute ones of them. I'm glad she got so many of them together because I don't have that many of those, and it's so nice to capture their sweet relationship. There are more pictures if you'd like to see them. Just go to the following link: www.smilesbywire.com. You have to type in my name, which according to JC Penny is MARLANNE ORTON, and type the access code: LTPP0568102469JCP.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute Marianne! They are precious!

Heather Tew said...

They are so cute...and the photographer did great!!!

Andrea said...

I love that one of Noah kissing the back of Clara's head. So sweet.

Our Paper Plates said...

what cutie pies! I never noticed this before but Clara looks just like you :)

Sharlee said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love the top one with Noah holding Clara in a standing position. So sweet.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I love their pictures together. What cute kids! I think Clara not smiling is just due to her age. I just took Liz to Kiddie Kandids and she wouldn't smile for a single picture. Normally she is a little cheeser. Clara's pictures are very cute, even without a smile.