
We were finally able to get all four babies together! For those of you who don't know, my three sisters and I all had babies really close together. It was so fun to be pregnant at the same time, and now we have fun talking about our babies with each other. Our kids are lucky to have so many cousins their age.

Here they are lined up in birth order, from left to right.
Elli Christine was born August 22nd (due in December),
Taylor Wilson was born October 11th,
Clara Jane was born on November 11th, and
Ian Wilson was born on December 20th (he and I share a birthday now).
2 comments:
Marianne, I don't know if you remember me, my name is Angie (Allen) Carpenter... I found your blog on facebook and wanted you to know that I took a look. You have a very cute family, what cute kids!! It is so fun to see what people from high school are doing, and what their lives are like. Looks like you are doing great and keeping busy!!
http://thekevincarpenterfamily.blogspot.com
Just thought I would let you know that Elli's name is Kristine with a K because Kristine "with a K is so much more alluring than (Kristine) with a C, a C always looks so smug". :) Love-Tami
Post a Comment