Do you ever have one of those days where you need to be reminded why and how much you love your children? I do. It's very easy to remember why I love Clara, but when it comes to Noah, it can be easy to forget why I love him so much. Tonight I had a moment where it was really difficult to summon thoughts of love and gratitude for this stubborn, energetic, independent little boy. So, I thought it would be good for me to list all the reasons why I am so glad he's my son.
Here I go:
1. He's very very cute
2. He is so affectionate- sometimes he hugs and kisses me so hard that it hurts, and he'll come up to me and kiss or hug me for no apparent reason.
3. He's very polite.
4. He's very fun loving. He just loves to have a good time.
5. He has the cutest smile ever.
6. He also has the cutest giggle ever. I love making him laugh. 7. He has the most unique language I have ever heard. One of my favorite things he says is "I hurt my foot" because it sounds like this: "I hurda my boot." I don't know why that's so funny to me, but it makes me chuckle.
8. He is very fun to tickle
9. I always have so much fun when we play together.
10. He is so stinking cute when he sings songs.
11. I love watching him explore the yard for bugs. He gets so excited to show me his discoveries.
12. He enjoys helping me around the house (it depends on the task- he loves to load the washer and dryer, and he loves cleaning the windows) 13. I love reading to him.
14. I love how sweet he is to his sister and how he loves to play with her. He makes her laugh more than anyone else.
15. I love hearing him say "Good Morning Mommy" each morning. He is so genuinely excited to see, it makes me feel so good.
16. I love his prayers. They're hilarious but also so sweet and innocent. He just tells Heavenly Father what's on his mind.
17. I love that he loves me to sing "I Am A Child of God" to him every night.
18. I love seeing him happy.
19. I love his big brown eyes.
20. He's very forgiving (thank goodness for that!)
21. He teaches me in so many ways how to be a better person.
22. There are countless more reasons why love my little guy, but I think the main reason why I love him is because he's mine. As all you parents know, there is a bond you share with your children that cannot be broken, and it is so strong that it almost makes your heart hurt because you love them so much.
I am very grateful the Lord trusted me enough to send me one of his sons. I love him so much. Life can be a roller coaster with him around, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
I Love You Noah
Posted by Marianne at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey! I was just searching homemakers on here and I found blog. I'm listening to your " moving right a long" muppet song. haha It's making me laugh! anyway I see you live in utah. I live in utah too! Your kids are so cute.
That's so sweet. Noah is one of the cutest little guys I have ever seen. I love his eyes too. I love "I hurda my boot." That's hilarious. What a sweetheart.
I totally understand where you are coming from. At times I have a hard time with both Kyle and Miles and sometimes at the same time. Thanks for helping me remind myself why I love my kids so much. Kids really are the best and being a mom is amazing!
I feel like I have one of "those" days every day. In fact I am just clearing my throat, preparing to scream at my girls to quit fighting as I'm writing this. fun.
Post a Comment