Monday, May 12, 2008

Sleepy Head

Don't you love moments like this? Noah ran and jumped into Grandma's lap to give her a big hug and just stayed there. Pretty soon he was asleep. I think that made Grandma's day.
Noah loves to sleep in Mom and Dad's bed. It's his favorite place to take a nap.
Here he is asleep on the living room floor. He was watching a movie, and I guess that shaggy carpet was just too soft and comfy.



4 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute and so JOEL! We have myriad pictures of Joel sleeping his little life away anywhere he happened to lay. So sweet. Nothing better than a sleeping child! By the way, how often do you change your sidebar? It seems different every time I get on here! You're good!

Ashlee said...

WOW, I do love moments like that! They don't happen nearly enough! He's so cute and that is so cute for grandma! Mom and dads bed huh? That's so cute as long as it's only in the day right? Hunter loves that too!

Marianne said...

Oh, trust me. Mom and Dad's bed is off limits for sleeping in at night. Some nights he'll jump in and get all cozy. Then I break the bad news and tell him he has to sleep in his bed. That is one issue I will not budge on.

Sharlee said...

Those are such cute pictures. That one with your mom is precious. I bet that made Grandma's day. It would make my did if my kids could hold still in my arms long enough for them to fall asleep. That NEVER happens. Noah is a CUTE sleeper!