It's not our anniversary, it's not Joel's birthday, it's not Valentine's Day- there isn't any special occasion that would merit me writing a love note about how wonderful my husband is. I just wanted to because, well, he is, and I don't need a special occasion to do that. I guess neither one of us needs a special occasion to do something nice because last night he did something sweet and spontaneous that made my heart melt. I had just started this post when Joel
- He works very hard, even when he's sick and should be home in bed
- Works 50 hours a week, getting his MBA, works on the house, and manages to help me too on occasion
- He's extremely patient with his crazy wife
- He's a cute Daddy
- He's always willing to help me out around the house
- He very very rarely complains. Instead, he patiently listens to all of my complaints.
- He is very selfless and giving. He'd give someone his right arm if he could.
- He's very kind and sweet
- He is very forgiving, which I'm extremely grateful for.
- He's pretty darn cute!
- He's my dream come true in every way (Sorry for the cheese. I can't help it- it's how I am!)
- He's hilarious! He makes me laugh so hard (Yes, I know that's not very hard to do, but even still, no one makes me laugh like he does)
- He's an example for me in everything I need to work on. He makes me want to be a better person, and I am a better person because of him.
- He sees through all my stupid girl things I do (like when I say "I'm fine" when I'm really not)
- He's absolutely perfect for me.
I could go on and on, but I will spare all of you who are already cheesed out. I could never say enough, anyway. I'll just say one last thing, though. Joel- thank you for everything. You truly are a dream to me. I love you.




4 comments:
I loved your tribute to my favorite little brother (I like my blogs with extra cheese, so don't apologize)! Wouldn't the world be such a better place if every wife felt that way about her husband, and if those of us that do could remember it a little more often? Thanks for the reminder to appreciate a little more.
Ahh, that is cute. We all need more moments like that.
I read this the other day but didn't have time to write a comment but wanted to just say wow! Joel is a pretty amazing boy (always has been) and I'm pleased to be related to a man who treats his wife so well. He is a lucky boy, too, to have such a sweet wife who appreciates all of those things that he does.
Cute! Watching you guys date was fun! I always knew you'd have the wedding day love until you were 92! We all have those crazy days and it's so nice to have those amazing hubbies to hold us when the day is through!
Post a Comment