Well, our lives are pretty boring right now, but I wanted to post something, so here it is- the exciting latest of the Orton family. If you do subject yourself to reading this, I'm so sorry for boring you with our boring lives. I just wanted to post something for my own amusement.
- Clara is teething
- Clara's not sleeping well as a result of the above
- Clara is rolling over- she started doing it at 4 months exactly
- We started putting up crown molding in the upstairs rooms yesterday-it's going to look nice!
- We had to stay home from church today because we're all sick (this is the third time for me in 3 months!)
- I saw Meet the Robinson's for the first time and was very pleasantly surprised. I thought it was very cute.
- Last Sunday there were 2 police cars outside our neighbor's house and he's been mysteriously missing since then. We have some conspiracy theories: arrested for shady business dealings, missing, or killed his girlfriend. Joel's leaning toward murder.
- We're starting to house hunt for our next fixer-upper.
- Joel finished his first class with University of Pheonix and got an A-. He starts his next class tomorrow, so we won't be seing much of Dad for the next 6 weeks.
- Our T.V. broke, so we bought a new/used one. It's the first one we've had to buy thanks to gracious friends and family who gave us their old ones.
- We bought another car- a '96 Saab SE Turbo. So, if any of you are in the market for a Saab, we've got the perfect one for you! Joel's very tempted to keep it because it's FAST! Here's a picture of it-
*Only a few hours after posting this blog, we sold our little Saab and are grateful for it because now we have a little extra cash!
I tried desperately to think of something remotely exciting to share, but sadly, there isn't anything. However, as boring as this is, sometimes it's nice to not have much going on. We've been busy before, that's for sure, so it's nice to have a bit of the quiet life every once and awhile, wouldn't you agree?




3 comments:
I can't believe Clara is old enough to have teeth! Sounds like she's growing like a weed, which is what all babies like to do, darn it! I LIKE to hear your news--thanks for sharing.
I LOVE your boring news - it's not boring at all. It keeps me informed and makes me feel like we actually keep in touch...you know like good sisters-in-law do. I wish everyone would blog so I could feel connected. I have no clue what goes on in the lives of most of my brothers and sisters - it's pretty sad. So thanks for sharing. You may think it's insignificant, but I find it fascinating. :)
I know I already commented, but cute new template! I love it! Red is my favorite color. Are you guys going to Matt & Amy's on Sat.? Hope to see you there...did you get my e-mail about the salad dilemma?
Post a Comment