Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pleasant Baby

We just can't get enough of her smiles! She is such
a pleasant, happy baby! She is such a joy and a
delight. She's our little dolly! Even when she's
not smiling she has a pleasant expression on her
sweet face. What a sweetheart! I don't know
what we did to deserve such a nice girl!

She's at the age where everything goes in her mouth!

She's learning how to grab things and bring them

to her mouth, and here you see her trying to

eat her fat little feet! So cute!!!

3 comments:

Blaine said...

Whoa! Weird! I looked at the first picture of Clara and thought it was a baby picture of Noah! I guess they look alike! She is so adorable, and like I've said before, so girly-pretty!

Sharlee said...

She has such smiley eyes! So cute.

Andrea said...

Aawww...I need to squish her up. Who can blame the girl...if I had toes that cute I'd want to eat them, too!