Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Police

I am soooooo excited!! Yesterday Joel and I bought tickets to Sting and The Police for our anniversary!! They're one of my favorite bands! They're coming July 19th to the USANA Amphitheater. The only concerts I've ever been to are classical, big nerd, huh? So, this will be so fun in many ways. We could only afford the seating in the lawn, so they'll probably be little dots to us, but oh well. I'm just way excited!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! Wow - you guys plan ahead. We wait until the day of our anniversary and then try to think of something spectacular...then we end up going out to dinner. :/ Thanks for posting - I check everyone's blogs like three times a day...Hi, my name's Andrea, and I'm a blog-a-holic.

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

Sweet! You guys will have a great time. The only non-classical concert that I have ever atteneded was 'Nsync...........it gets funnier! My dad was the one who bought the tickets for the WHOLE family! What a riot.

Sharlee said...

Lucky! I'm with andrea. We never plan anything ahead, but that is one concert that would be worth planning ahead for. Fun.