Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Time and Friends


Okay, last post you got to read about us. Now you can look at us too. Two of the four anyway (they're the most fun and cuter too).

The other day, before Mother Nature decided to maybe go back to winter again, the kids and I enjoyed a beautiful Spring morning watering the flowers and playing around. I had to make about 20 trips to the kitchen sink to fill their watering cans, but at least they had fun and the flowers finally got a drink (thanks HOA- remember how you were going to turn the water on April 15th? Whatever happened to that?). Oh, and feel free to oogle over Clara in her sunglasses. I know you want to.






Noah took this picture. Don't you love the perspective?

*************************************************
The following three pictures illustrate why leaving our cute home is so hard. We have the best neighbors in the world! We love the Hickmans, and living by them for three years has been one of the greatest blessings. It will be hard for the kids and me to leave our best friends.




Lindsay- you guys aren't rid of us yet! We're going to visit all the time- so much that you'll probably get sick of us.

5 comments:

Joey and Tascha said...

20 trips in the house for water? What ever happened to a hose? =) I've had so much fun in my small little garden this month! It's so nice just to be outside in the sun and not freeze.

Andrea said...

You just made me spring-sick (like home-sick)! My little fingers and not-s-little nose are frozen solid today, and these pictures are so enticing!

p.s. are those sunglasses from Children's Place? I bought some for my girls last year - they're SO cute!

Marianne said...

Yes they are Andrea. I love them!

Sharlee said...

I LOVE Noah's shot of Clara--a photographer in the making? And Clara's sunglasses are too cute. I don't think my kids would have kept a pair on at that age. At any rate, Spring needs to return before I die.

Anonymous said...

You better visit ALL THE TIME. I mean it!