Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is Daddy a Bear?

Here's a funny story I thought I'd share. We all need to hear funny stories now and then.

The other day Joel was watching the kids while I went out for awhile. While they were playing, Clara went up to Joel and lifted up his shirt. When she saw his hairy tummy and chest, she growled a big, "Grrrrrrrr!"

I got a kick out of that, and I thought you might too. Hope it made you smile. Have a happy day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That is so funny!!!!!

Sharlee said...

What a smarty pants. She knows a monster when she sees one--a scary hairy Orton monster.

linds said...

Oh, that's so funny!! This morning, Drew saw TJ's harry-ness and said, "Dad, am I going to be harry like you when I'm a daddy?" Too funny ;)

Mat and Brooke said...

That little Clara must have one hairy daddo-man!! What a cute story!

Andrea said...

That DID make me laugh. Thanks.