A couple sweet moments:
After watching us pray everyday, Clara has started to fold her arms with us at prayer times. I cannot even describe the sweetness and cuteness of it. For those of you who have seen your kids do this, you know what I'm talking about. It is so precious. Is there anything sweeter than this? I think there is: being reminded to pray by your 18 month old. This morning I started eating my breakfast and looked up to see Clara folding her arms. So, I repented, and with a mouthful of food, said a hurried prayer. What a sweetheart!
Noah was also very sweet today. I asked him to say the blessing on our lunch. Normally his prayers are very short and sweet, but today his prayer was so heartfelt. Aside from blessing the food, he asked for help that we could be nice "for Jesus." That sweet prayer combined with Clara sitting reverently with arms folded, produced a choked up Mommy.
These are the moments that make life
sweet.
5 comments:
Unfortunately, those moments are all too often followed by moments of insubordination and downright rudeness at my house, which banishes the sweet from my mind and fills me with dread for my children's futures. You do well to record such experiences, so you don't forget they exist!
Ahhh.. Those are sweet moments. And you have sweet kids.
That is so cute! I love kids!
That's so cute. What a great thing to remember.
I love those moments. What sweet kids!
Post a Comment