Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Little Random and A Little Late

So, I never posted anything about Easter. Better late than never, I guess. These first three pictures, though, are just some random ones I took (coincidentally, Clara is wearing her Easter dress). Most of the pictures are of Clara- sorry Noah, you're cute too.

I just thought she looked so cute the way she was posing on the scooter. She had been standing like that for about 5 minutes, just chillin', until I finally noticed.
Anytime Clara gets her picture taken, Noah wants in on the action. Usually he pulls crazy faces, but this one turned out very cute and normal.

When I took this one she was coming "after me." I can still hear her cute laugh in my head.


Now the Easter pictures. These first two are the of the Easter egg hunt at Grandma Svedin's. This was her first year that she was old enough to participate. She still didn't really get it, though. She would get furious when I'd try to put the eggs in her bag. She just wanted to hold them, which meant we were only able to find two before she was out of hands to hold them.



Clara and Ellie had matching dresses, except for the color. I found them at Children's Place last spring for like $5, so I got an extra one, figuring Tami would like it for Elli. They both looked very cute.
This was the Easter egg hunt at Grandma Orton's (thanks Sharlee for all the pictures!). Again, Clara really didn't care how many eggs she got. When she discovered the candy, nothing else concerned her. Although, it was funny to watch her with the piece of chocolate she got because for awhile, instead of eating like any normal human being, she just held it in her hand. I guess she was just savoring the moment.

4 comments:

Sharlee said...

I wonder how different our lives (and bodies) would be if we were content with one piece of candy in each hand. I think Clara has it right. We really would savor life's moments so much better if we could just be satisfied with "enough". That's why I love babies and children. They are so pure and simple and teach us so many lessons.
Those Easter dresses are so cute! The scooter picture killed me, especially after you said she'd been standing there waiting for you to notice. What a cutie.

Leatham Family said...

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only slow one getting Easter pics up! I love the matching Easter dresses- so cute. You kids sure are cuties.

Andrea said...

I had to laugh at that picture of Noah, as that ball behind him is juxtaposed just right to look like a bunny tail. Normal indeed. :)

Marianne said...

I hadn't noticed that Andrea! I guess it wasn't as normal as I thought. Knowing Noah he did it on purpose. He just can't take a normal picture anymore.