Noah had fun helping/watching Mom carve the pumpkin.
Scary!
I let Noah draw his own face on the pumpkin and then I carved it.

Clara was the cutest puppy ever, and that's including real live puppies. She was so adorable! My mom helped me make her costume. It took us all day to get it done because of interruptions, but it turned out super cute. My mom did all the hard parts.
Noah was a cute chicken. He got really good at saying "Boc Boc."
We went to our ward's trunk or treat. Noah of course had fun getting candy, and Clara was very mesmorized by all that was going on. They both liked all the fun costumes. Some of them scared Noah, like the guy dressed as joker from Dark Night. Pretty creepy. The trunk or treat was fun, but I think I'm a fan of the traditional thing to go door to door. We did go to one door- Grandma and Grandpa's, which is always fun. It was a very fun filled day. Noah went right to bed (after having some candy, naturally) and Mom and Dad got to watch a scary movie. I don't love scary movies, but I do like to watch them on Halloween, just as long as it's not evil. We watched The Others. We actually liked it. Anyway, we had so much fun. I've always thought Halloween was a fun holiday, but it is so much better with kids.





6 comments:
Love the costumes!! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!!!
She is the cutest baby on the planet--no shame in admitting it.
You are a good mom. I loved Noah's cute little jack-o-lantern (and his cute train apron, by the way--did you make it?). I was a lame Halloween mom this year. I'm trying to paint my cabinets (you know what a nightmare that job is) and so I barely even paid attention to my kids. Josh and Spencer made sure that the pumpkins got carved on Thursday night, bless them.
Fun pictures! Glad you posted. Cute haircut by the way.
What cuties! I love their costumes, good job on the puppy! I love your aprons too- you're so good!
They are so adorable and I have no bias! :)
First of all, I didn't know you had a new 'do! Fun! Second, I'll give you that whole "cutest baby on the planet" bit simply because I don't have a baby on the planet just now - mine is a toddler. I'm glad you had a fun Halloween.
cute costumes! It was great to see you guys, Hunter just love Noah! Clara is getting so big and what a doll she is. by the way, I agree with the whole daylight savings time. And it makes Christmas time seem even sooner, which Kozy 106.5 is doing enough of! I'm a listen to Christmas
music after Thanksgiving person I guess. I do admit though, my stomach did get excited when I heard that first song of the season~!
Post a Comment