HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY NOAH!
Poor Noah got gipped. Our internet stopped working on his birthday, so I couldn't do a proper tribute to him on his special day. So, I'm doing it now- 20 days after the fact. Noah turned 4 years old on Sept. 3rd. We can't believe our little guy is so big! He's half way to being baptized! He's looking and acting more grown up every day. He's so much fun- he makes us laugh and makes us happy (most of the time, that is). We're so glad he came into our lives.
It was a fun little birthday party with Mom, Dad, sister, Grandparents and Uncle Patrick. Thanks for joining our family Noah! We love you!
P.S.- It's soooooooooooooo good to back! I really don't like not having the internet. The problem's not completely fixed, but I can at least get on occasionally.




6 comments:
I can't believe he is 4!! It seems like just yesterday he just turned one. He is such a cutie and way to go on the cake. You should have seen Peytons....not so pretty.
Cute cake Marianne! Way to go! I don't do fun cakes, but my kids sure wish I would. I just never feel "inspired." If I could think of a theme far enough in advance... Anyway, Saylor got that fish game a few Christmases ago and my kids had hours of fun with it. Then Sy came along and began deconstructing each fish every time we got it out until they were irreparable, and using the fishing rods as battering rams. The entire game is now somewhere in the county dump (may it rest in peace). Hope yours survives longer.
So fun! We think Noah is so dang cute and such a tender-hearted guy. That cake is so cute! I made a dinosaur cake for one of Spencer's birthdays long long ago and it didn't turn out nearly that cute. Way to go! Glad you're back!
I can't believe he is 4. I still remember him crawling around the classroom floor while you guys taught the Marriage Relationship class in church. He was tiny then. What a cute kid. Good job on the cake, it's not easy to make them look good.
Happy late Birthday Noah. I can't believe he is 4. It is amazing how time flies. You did a good job on the cake. Did you do it from scratch or did you have a pattern? Either way it looks great.
glad you are back! Love the cake. I can't believe Noah is 4, they grow up so fast. The party looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment