Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cute Poses

Noah was in a cute mood and wanted to pose for some pictures, so I took advantage of that. They turned out pretty cute! He liked the ones where he got to be silly the best. That is what he's best at. By the way, the reason he's shirtless is because he was running through the sprinklers.



This isn't the best picture, but I wanted to show off that Clara has learned to clap. It's so adorable! She's been able to wave for months- she does it like she's royalty on a pageant float. Pretty cute! But now she can finally clap. She mostly does it when she's eating. She loves to eat!



4 comments:

Sharlee said...

Those are really fun pictures. I clap when it's time to eat, too. Hip, hip, hooray!
Has it been warm enough there to run in sprinklers? Wow!

Unknown said...

What cute kids! I love all the fall picnic pictures too. What a darling family.

The Conders said...

Thanks for the invite! What fun pictures of the kids, they look so much like you! I'm very impressed by the dinosaur cake, so cute! Now I can stay up to date with you guys since we don't see each other nearly enough! It was fun seeing you the other day!

Ashlee said...

What a poser! So cute! I can't believe we have 4 year olds. Noah is so big... and tall too. Cute cake, I'm very impressed! That's a cute picture of Clara. I love those milestones, they pass so quickly too.
Those are beautiful pictures of your fall excursion! What fun family times, those are the best! I like the new background too! I love fall!