For those of you that have been to our house before, you might remember the lovely windows. Well, if you don't- I sure do. I remember the giant piece of glass missing from one of the panes and the piece of paper towel stuffed inside to keep the cold out. I r
emember the dirt, the cobwebs, the rain spots and more that were impossible to clean as our windows were so ancient and complex, we had no idea how to take them out. I also remember how when we wanted to open them we had to prop them up with a book or something, but if we wanted them open we also had to put up with flies that were sure to come in the house since there was no screen. Well, luckily I can say "I rem
ember when" because those ugly, broken windows are no more! We got new windows today! Don't they look lovely? Joel and I just stood there and enjoyed the view through that clean and beautiful glass. I already thought my kitchen was cute, but this is the icing on the cake. We're so excited. We also got new windows in our bedroom and the bathroom, and, wow- the new window in the bathroom sure gave that room a face lift! (sorry, no pic) We could only afford to get new windows in the front of the house. When we sell the place we'll let the new owners worry about the windows in the back. Anyway, I just wanted to share my exciting news of today. Our little condo just got a little cuter. :)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
WAHOO! Does that statement remind you of a movie we watched together??? Well I didn't think your place could get any cuter but well, there ya go! it's now perfect! You guys have worked so hard on it, and it looks great! Any luck with the new condo hunting?
Congratulations! Your new windows look beautiful...I covet them. That is what the next project at our house has to be. I can hardly see out of our big kitchen window anymore due to the nasty hard water buildup or whatever it is inside there! I can't wait to gaze out of beautiful new windows.
So fun to have another notch on your belt of projects, eh? They look great! I'm glad someone else sits and stares in wonder at their new improvements. We are like that too - any little thing we accomplish we just can't get over for a few weeks, and it seems to make everything a little better.
Post a Comment