nearby nursing home and sang songs to the residents.
Noah mostly just stood there in his own little world, but
from where I was sitting (at the piano- I'm the primary
pianist) I did see him participate in "Popcorn Popping."
The kids were so cute, and you could tell how much the
people there loved it. In these pictures the kids are
teaching them the song "Ants Go Marching," and some
of the people did sing along. They sang along on other
songs too. It was very sweet, and I'm glad Noah got
to participate, even though probably had no clue what
was going on.




5 comments:
I can't believe Noah is in primary. What a nice activity! I won't expound, as I've already taken up more than my fair share of your comment space today.
That is a great idea for an activity. I am jealous that you have my dream calling - primary pianist, how fun can it get!
Hey Marianne!! Don't worry, I totally missed Drew's last primary activity...I know, I know...you're going to nominate me as mother of the year...right? hee, hee...
An answer to your questions, Yes, I'd love to have play group on Wednesday...is there any way we can meet from 11-1 instead? Drew has an appointment at 10...
As for pre-school, I have some ideas too. Lets chat on Wednesday and figure something out!
Cute. Are those all the kids in your primary? Noah looks so little next to all of those big kids.
It is a small primary, but not that small. They didn't have a very good turn out, but the activity was still successful and a lot of fun. Isn't it weird to see Noah at a primary activity? If you thing he's little, take a look at the little girl standing next to him. It's hard to tell in the pictures just how petit she is. She is the tiniest little thing. So cute! It's hard to believe that these little three year olds are mature enough to hang with the big kids, but they are. Noah loves it too.
Post a Comment