Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day, Courtesy of Patrick

Father's Day I went down to my parent's house and spent the evening with my family. My sister, Marnie, and her family were down here visiting from Oregon. It's always a treat to get to see them. We get to see them again next week when we go to their house. That will be another treat. Not only were we all together on Sunday, but we also got together on Thursday for Isaac's (Marnie's oldest) 8th birthday party. I didn't take my camera to either of these events, but Patrick did. He recently got himself a very nice camera and has turned into the official family photographer. I have no complaints. He does a great job and he's able to get shots I'd never be able to get myself. Thanks again Patrick!

In a rare moment, Clara walked right over to Patrick and sat on his lap. We had to get it on camera to prove it really happened. (You like her sticker? It's Bob and Randy Harmon. We had gone to Harmon's before going to Grandma's)
Isn't he handsome? Love you Dad! Happy Father's Day!

Another handsome Dad. Happy Father's day Grandpa Stocking!
Clara and Mommy love to swing on the swing set Grandpa just made.
Grandma and Grandpa and all the Grandkids. I can't believe how big they're all getting. They're all so good looking (I said that instead of "cute" for Josh and Aaron's sakes.)
Fun Uncle Patrick and cute curly headed Paige
Digging for worms so he can feed Grandpa's fish

Isn't this such a cute picture of Elise?


I love that face!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Those ARE really cute pictures!

Kim said...

I love those pictures! Patrick did such a great job. I'm sure Josh and Aaron will appreciate your choice of words :) BTW, Mom just told me about Clara. I hope you're doing o.k. We'll keep her in our prayers. Have fun in Oregon!

Anonymous said...

I love those shots that your cousin took. Love the one with Noah lounging.