Thursday, April 30, 2009

Noah's Bee Sting

Noah was a little sad today because......
he got his first bee sting.

It took a little bit to get him happy again. What did it for him was when I convinced him how cool it was to get your first bee sting, and he loved the idea of taking pictures of it and putting them on the computer. He even started joking about it. He laughed and said, "The bee is going to make honey out of me!" Cute kid!



8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute kid. Sorry about the bee sting Noah. :-( Oh and the pattern was bought at Material Girls quilt shop. "Pink Fig Patterns" is the actual company. The skirt is called the Girly Stripwork Skirt. Let me know if you have any questions. The pattern was kind of confusing.

Unknown said...

If you want I could e-mail you the directions I figured out so you don't mess up like me. If you want to e-mail me your e-mail address I'll try to explain the confusing part. My e-mail is tnejperry(at)gmail(dot)com

Steph said...

What a cutie, good idea to convince him that it's a cool thing, what a great mom!! :)

Kim said...

What a cute face!

linds said...

That is so sad...but cute, I love how he thinks the bee will make honey out of him. And, you've probably un-made my blog private too. So far so good! I'd love to hear more of your GREAT location, I'm always looking for more. Let me know!!

Sharlee said...

Poor Noah. I remember when Spencer got his first sting. Ya just can't protect them from those mean bees forever. I love his honey quote. So cute.

Anonymous said...

ouch! I hate bee stings. My first one was when I was 12ish and I was swimming in the pool with a flower swimsuit and it landed on a flower on my side and when I put my arm down it stung me. I am glad that you were able to convince Noah that it was cool! He is soooo cute!

Andrea said...

Oh dear. When your blog popped up on my screen all I could see were Noah's sad, huge eyes looking at me. It was very dramatic.

I am curious about Tyler and Erin's comment about some cute fabric and a skirt pattern...? If you EVEN found a great pattern for my dream skirt, you KNOW you have to share the wealth, right? I've been dreaming about making skirts all week, but haven't known where to start.