Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NOAH

Noah has loved all the snow we've had this winter. He loves to have
snowball fights, build snowmen, and eat the snow (that must be instinctual
because I've never taught him to do that!). There's a great hill behind
our house at the elementary school that is great for sledding. He needed
some snow pants, but they were all out at the stores,
except for Kid-to-Kid. They had one pair, but it was purple.
I figured he's too young to care, and Clara can use them
when she's older. Kill two birds with one stone! Noah loves riding his scooter or bike, as he calls it. He loves it so much
I guess it doesn't matter there's a foot of snow on the sidewalk!
Noah loves his little sister (sometimes too much), and she loves him too.
He's very helpful for mom. He always get things for Clara when I ask him
and sometimes when I don't ask him. He's a good big brother. I'm positive
he's going to be a big tease as she gets older, but I think they're going
to be good friends. Noah loves to read. Sometimes he pulls a book
and reads it aloud himself. It is so stinking cute!
Of course, he can't read yet, but remembers the
stories. I bet he'll learn to read before kindergarted,
though because he loves learning about
"super letters" (that's what he calls them)
He can sing his ABCs and can write Hs and Os.
He loves to play on starfall.com and PBSkids. where
he not only learns letters, he learns numbers,
shapes, and other things. He likes to
learn things.
He was a zebra for Halloween. It was pretty adorable! We had so much fun
trick-or-treating. He was very polite, saying "thank you" at every house. Noah loves to help mom cook, probably because
he gets to be the taste tester. I enjoy letting him help too.
We have a lot of fun in the kitchen.Like most boys, Noah love to play outside.
Give hima stick or a rock and he's
happy for hours. This is one little boy who's ready for spring,
so he can backto exploring, riding his bike,
and playing at parks.
Here's some more fun things about Noah:
  • Loves dinosaurs
  • Loves tractors
  • Loves making playdough creations
  • Loves painting
  • Loves movies, especially ones with dinosaurs, animals and trains
  • Is almost completely potty-trained! Hallelujah!!
  • Loves to be tickled (the relaxing kind and the funny kind)
  • Can dress himself
  • Loves to giggle
  • Is a sweet boy

We love our Noah! It's hard to believe he's 3 years old now (turned 3 in September). Time goes by so quickly. It's hard to believe he used to be as small as Clara. Someday we'll be thinking the same about her. We love our kids so much. Noah is so sweet, fun, and cute. Parenting is definitely not the easiest thing in the world, but it is worth it. The Lord has blessed us with two beautiful children, and we're so grateful (some days more than others.).






0 comments: