The 13th of this month was the 5 year anniversary of our first date. We can't believe it's been that long already. That means we'll be married for 5 years this June. Crazy! We're still very much in love, much more in fact. We both graduated from Weber last Spring. Hallelujah!! Joel got a BS in Political Science with a minor in Spanish. I got a BM in Vocal Pedagogy. Joel got a short break from school, but started up again last month with the University of Phoenix, getting his MBA. I'm very proud of him for doing that. Now he's a student again and working very hard as a manager at the Layton Olive Garden. When he's not doing homework or working, he likes to shoot things with one of his many guns, fish (he can't wait for spring and summer), watch Mr. Bean, and spend time with his family.
Even though it's definitely not the easiest job in the world, I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. This is the first time since having kids that I haven't had a job or school to worry about. When I'm not doing mothering things, I'm scrapbooking, cross-stitching, singing, playing the piano (I volunteer twice a month at the hospital), reading, and now that I've started this Blog I can tell it's going to become a very popular hobby for me. I love my husband, and I love, love, love my kids!! Aside from the usual ups and downs, life is very good for me and my family.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Joel and Marianne
Posted by Marianne at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment